TALK to SURVIVE--SURVIVE to TALK

TALK to SURVIVE--SURVIVE  to TALK

Friday 6 March 2015

A Few Hours in the Woods





Today I decided to head out into the woods and see who was around on the CB , it is 10.52 and a little windy so I put up a tarp that I could sit under when having some Bugout Coffee, Great taste by the way.

There seemed to be quite a few EU stations on air so I tried to contact one or two of them.

The first DX contact was Willkie 9870 in the ferry terminal lorry park in Dunkirk he was pushing a 4 and was audible and clear, but within minutes some clever sod with a burner literally wiped me out and the contact was lost.

Next was GTX1 2 in Dordrecht pushing 3 to 4 and mostly readable too and then as is quite often the case all EU stations vanished and it went quiet.

Time for a brew and then time to pack up and head back home.

A great few hours on a sunny spring day.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment